Wednesday 29 September 2010

New and Improved!

Well it seems that windows is kicking us out so here I am on blogger to start a new chapter. All good things must come to an end right!!!? As the name suggests....and the pic shows...I not only have an obsession with stitching, but with the beautiful sandy beaches of my beloved Sierra Leone where I was born and which I have not been to in quite some while. SOON...she promises herself.

Windows will close in March 2011, so for those of you who have not met me there before, you have a few months to see my pics before  they are gone   http://lumleybeachlover.spaces.live.com/  

Thank you for choosing to read my ramblings and see the pics I have to post, I will return with some soon ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nadia! Thank you for signing up for my PIF. Please can you email me your snail mail addy so I know where to send :) My email is in my blogger profile.

    ReplyDelete