Sunday 10 October 2010

PIF and look what I found!

Well I've been wanting to get in on a PIF (Pay It Forward) for the longest time...now I finally did. I was lucky enough to get in on Sally's. So I will be offering to start one at the beginning of 2011. Leave your comment here on this post and between January 1st and December 31st 2011 I will send you out  a little thing stitched by me.

There are no rules...:-)  I will pick three people to send to. I will be happy to post internationally so don't hesitate. I look forward to hearing from you.

In the stitching department I have a little update on a SAL I am participating in through the HDF forum it is a freebie from here and this is my pic


Last but not least, I have been munching on a packet of M&M's at work over the last few days...decided to finish it off at home since it was in my bag...and lo and behold what do i find inside...let me know what you think ;-)


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your PIF and thank you for joining mine :)

    Love your SAL piece. I love the red you're using for it.

    Aww what a cute M&M! Definitely a heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Nads. Mine is at www.craftshowcase.co.uk . I'd love it if I can feature your some of your work on my site sometime.
    Love
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do hun, one day something will appear at your door :-) x

    ReplyDelete